- No products in the cart.
Get the integrated picture of health and gain new insights into how the mind, body, environment, and spirit contribute to wellbeing and common health concerns. Classes offer an integrative perspective as well as insight into the impact of stress in daily living. Learn new tools for taking control of your health. A sampling of topics to be offered:
- Eating for Optimal Health Demystified
- The Food and Stress Connection
- Good Night’s Sleep-Getting Your Zzzzz
- Letting Go of Stress
- Heart Healthy Lifestyle
- Intro to Imagery, Breath Work, and Meditation for Health
- Integrative Aromatherapy for Relaxation
- Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster Program
Classes start June 1, 2015 – Contact Country Doc Wellness Center at 860-245-4466 for more details and to register.
Classes presented by Christine Gentry, BS, RN, HN-BC, Integrative Practitioner and owner of Wellness in Reach LLC. Christine is a Board Certified Holistic Nurse, Whole Health Educator TM, Holistic Stress Management Instructor, Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster TM Facilitator, and a Reiki Master/Teacher with a variety of offerings to support your journey to well being.
For more information on Christine and her practice, visit wellnessinreach.com